Boiler Life Assessment
February 26, 2014
Jadwal Pelatihan Boiler Life Assessment
|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
Instructor by : Maridjo, Drs, ST., MT.
- Evaluate the present state and the condition of the boiler components in order To continue stable and reliable boiler operation.
- Evaluate the remaining life for Superheater and Reheater by metallurgical inspection.
- Evaluation of creep life and future inspection scheme by metallurgical inspection for water wall, economizer, Superheater and Reheater tubes.
- Evaluation degree of creep damage for Superheater and Reheater by hardness test.
- Evaluate the remaining life based on thickness Measurement for water wall.
- Evaluate the remaining life based on thickness thinning for economizer due to low Temperature Corrosion.
- Evaluate the remaining life based on thickness thinning for Superheater and Reheater tubes due to high Temperature Corrosion.
- Confirm the cause of the inner scale generation.
- Evaluate the remaining life based on check of metal structure ,inner scale ,etc for sample tube.
- The purpose of boiler life assessment.
- Life Evaluation by Inspection.
- Preparations for Inspection.
- Data requirement.
- Inspection of high pressure parts.
- Sample tube inspection.
- Visual inspection for other parts of boiler .
- Water quality survey.
- Visual Inspection for aux Equipment.
- High pressure parts Inspection details.
Presentation, Discussion, Case Study, Evaluation
Training Kit, Handout, Certificate, 1 X Lunch , 2 X Coffee Break, Souvenir, Pick Up Participants (Yogyakarta)
TRAINING FEE for Boiler Life Assessment
Rp6.500.000,- / participant / Non Residential
(Kuota minimal 3 participant training pasti jalan)