|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
Instructor : Syafaruddin Alwi
This highly interactive, two-day program is designed to enhance your communication skills as a supervisor or manager. You will learn effective tools and techniques for effectively interpreting communicative behavior. Using a Listening Skills Questionnaire, you will have the opportunity to evaluate your own listening skills. Through case studies and exercises, we will discuss ways to listen effectively, and practice summarizing what others are saying to avoid or de-escalate conflict. Using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, you will learn about communication styles, your preferences, and considerations for using another style when interacting with others. We will use an additional case study to identify best practices in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
– Review and discuss the importance of effective communication.
– Evaluate your own listening skills.
– Identify and discuss the 10 keys to effective listening.
– Using a case study, discuss constructive and destructive outcomes for managing
– Interpersonal communication.
– Learn how to restate negative sounding statements into positive ones to avoid escalation.
– Identify various communication styles using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and apply them to specific scenarios.
– Interpret verbal and nonverbal communication in others.
– Practice giving and receiving constructive feedback.
Lunch + 2 X Coffee Break
Pick Up Participants (Yogyakarta)
TRAINING FEE for Communication Skills For Supervisors And Managers
Rp6.500.000,- / peserta / Non Residential
Minimal 3 peserta
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Communication Skills For Supervisors And Managers|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|