Managing Conflict And Difficult People
March 22, 2014
Jadwal Pelatihan Managing Conflict And Difficult People
|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
Instructor by : Drs. H. Syafaruddin Alwi, M.Si.
- Identify conflict management styles.
- Describe the skills necessary to effectively engage in conflict.
- Describe approaches to conflict in terms of the conflict management modes.
- Create a conflict management plan.
- Insight into what makes some people more difficult to manage than others.
- Awareness of their own behaviour drivers and triggers and how they impact on the situation.
- Active practice of tools and techniques which they can take away to deal with difficult people more effectively.
- What do we mean by difficult people?
- The impact of difficult people – why we need to tackle the issue and what happens if we don’t
- Different types of difficult behaviour
- Conflict and conflict management
- How do people respond to conflict?
- Learning About Conflict Modes
- Creating an Individual Conflict Management Plan
- Successful conflict resolution depends on your ability to regulate stress and your emotions
- Emotion control when faced with other people conflict
- Techniques for tackling the different sorts of difficult behaviour
- Keeping your sanity – managing stressful situations
- Conflict Resolution Techniques:
– WIN/WIN Approach
– Managing Emotions
– Negotiation Skills
– Assertiveness Skills
– Persuasive Skills
- Identify the ways to help other people safely manage some of their repressed or expressed anger
- Building confidence in effective communication with difficult people :
– Language, body language, assertiveness
- Sharing the responsibility – looking at organisational processes and allies in managing difficult behaviour
Team leader, supervisor, manager and anyone who want to improve their skills.
Presentation, Discussion, Case Study, Evaluation
Training Kit, Handout, Certificate, 1 X Lunch , 2 X Coffee Break, Souvenir, Pick Up Participants (Yogyakarta)
TRAINING FEE for Managing Conflict And Difficult People
Rp6.500.000,- / participant / Non Residential
(Kuota minimal 4 orang peserta siap jalan)