|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
Export-import activities are very common one in every country all over the world nowadays. The traders should know what they must do when they deal with foreign traders where ever the sales contract take place. The traders are not only requested to be well known with the goods they are buying or selling, but also need to be well known about the way how the goods are moving from the place of origin to destination as well as the documents involved.
Document involved in an export-import process, can be Letter Credit (L/C), Bill of Lading (B/L), contract of carriage are quite important to familiar with. More over, to choose the mode of transportation especially ship which is used to carry the goods is likely easy, in fact the trader need to be familiar with Incoterm regulating such import & export activities. Beside, Customs process could be considered as the barrier of International trade but this is something trader must deal with.
After attending this course, the participant will be able to:
1. Overview of Export-Import Activities
2. Sales Contract
3. Export-Import Procedures and Documents
4. Letter of Credit (L/C): Types, Time Limit and Valuate, Opening, Conditions
6. Incoterms: General Guidance that used in Incoterms, Terminology of Incoterms
7. Contact of Carriage: Shipping Business, Cargo Document, Ship Charter Party
8. Import Insurance Clauses According Lloyd of London
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
Lunch + 2x Coffee Break
Pick Up Participants (Yogyakarta)
TRAINING FEE for Export-Import and Letter of Credit
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Export-Import and Letter of Credit|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|