Preventive Predictive and Proactive Maintenance
September 2, 2015
Jadwal Pelatihan Preventive Predictive and Proactive Maintenance
|Belum ada jadwal terbaru
Instructor by : Ating Sudradjat
Many companies have taken the steps to use predictive technologies to predict equipment failures. But are they using the right technology for the specific failure mode they want to predict.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Have a detailed understanding of Preventive and Predictive
- Set up a Preventive Maintenance (PM) program.
- Design task lists and implement and evaluate the PM system.
- Differentiate between the various technologies used in Predictive Maintenance (PdM) Systems.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop, implement and supervise the preventive and predictive maintenance program
- Economize the time, money and company’s resources by using sophisticated technique and method in order to optimize the affectivity of maintenance.
- Prevent the company’s equipment and tools from damage and make the machine’s living period longer.
- Decrease the down time
- Increase the profit
- How did you make the decision?
1. Predictive and Preventive Maintenance
- What Is PM?
- Understanding What PM Is Supposed to Accomplish and the Critical Wear Point
- Appropriate PM Strategy
- Learn about Predictive Maintenance methods
- Vibration, Ultrasonic, Oil Analysis, Thermo-graphics, MCE, NDT
- Learn how each of these technologies can help you predict failures
- Learn how predicting failures will improve uptime
- Learn how to know if Predictive Technicians are qualified
- Understand what technologies to use and the frequency
- Maintenance Improvement Curve
- Four Types of Tasklists
- Access to Equipment
- Interruptive Versus Non-interruptive
- PM Frequency and Its Effect on Breakdown
- PM Frequency and the P-FF Curve
- Survey Instructions
- Temperature Measurement
- Advanced Visual Techniques
2. Proactive Maintenance
- Learn how to be Proactive in your approach to equipment care
- Lubrication Excellence Programs
- Precision Maintenance skills, Alignment, Balance
- Training Program Design Basics
- RCM process for small companies
- Learn how planning maintenance can save you time and money
- Process and equipment design using RCM, RCD
- How to develop written rebuild procedures
- RCA to fix problems at the root cause
- How your suppliers can make you more efficient
- Equipment specification techniques
- How CMMS can improve efficiency
3. The basic’s of RCM and measuring
- OEE- Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- TEEP- Total Effective Equipment Performance
This special course is designed for manager, supervisor, engineer, planer, foreman, and technician. Also, for those who are in operations, engineering and purchasing division and who would like to acquire an understanding of how the quality of the maintenance function affects their function.
Lunch + 2 X Coffee Break
Pick Up Partcipants (Yogyakarta)
TRAINING FEE for Preventive Predictive and Proactive Maintenance
Rp7.500.000,- / participant / Non Residential
Minimal 5 orang peserta